The Changing African Downstream Landscape
Africa’s growing population and economies raise critical questions about how the rising energy requirements will be met. Energy transition, LPG investment, refining, storage, product flows and supply chain challenges are issues that affect all players in the downstream.
CITAC’s interactive workshops on the African downstream energy sector will provide you with actionable insights and discussions to enable you to be an active player in these dynamic developments, discussing business cases and covering topical subjects such as:
- Setting the Scene: International market developments and their impact on the African downstream – Elitsa Georgieva & James McCullagh
- Price Structures: Are your allowances and margins reasonable? – James McCullagh
- Downstream Investment in Africa: Where are the opportunities? – Jeremy Parker
- How to Reduce the Carbon Footprint of Downstream Operations – Elitsa Georgieva
- Solving Oil Product Supply Chain Challenges – Bruce Hutchison
- Financing Challenges & Opportunities in the SSA Downstream Sector – Paul Eardley-Taylor
You will learn about refining, distribution, marketing and financing developments in the African downstream energy sector and will share experiences with pan-African and international companies.
The CITAC African Downstream Workshops offer you an unparalleled forum for networking with key players in the sector, including refiners, marketers, national oil companies, regulators, international and local traders, banks, storage and distribution companies, and more.