CITAC Energy Transition in Africa Report
*To download an excerpt of CITAC’s First Energy Transition Report, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page*
CITAC is pleased to announce the publication of its first Energy Transition Report.
This report tracks concrete progress and real changes that impact directly on end-consumers and businesses; it follows national, regional and global policy developments that materially influence business operations and consumer behaviours.
The report covers the following areas of energy transition developments in Africa:
- Global initiatives, financing and regulation
- LPG and clean cooking
- Carbon offsets
- Power and hydrogen
This report is part of our brand new CITAC Energy Transition in Africa service.
What does the service consist of?
–CITAC’s Energy Transition in Africa Report (ETR)
-Energy Transition Industry Insights: Informative and insightful deep-dives into specific energy transition developments and trends, with a firm focus on Africa.
-Client presentations and access to CITAC consultants and associates: this part of the service is bespoke and delivers tailor-made insights and solutions to the challenges that businesses and policy makers face when navigating the energy transition.
Who is this service for?
CITAC offers expert knowledge, granular data, constructive ideas and solutions covering the present and future of the African energy market – for energy companies, industries, investors, consumers and governments.
- Private and public companies with Africa-based supply chains
- Private and public companies wishing to purchase Africa-origin carbon credits
- Energy producers and suppliers
- Government regulators, ministries and policymakers
- Investors, financial institutions and traders
- Low-carbon technology companies
- Equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- International organisations and other global climate change stakeholders